WHAT WE DO
Fire & Water Damage Restoration
We specialize in fire and water restoration. We’ve received advance training in restoration techniques, and we have the experience and specialized equipment to quickly restore a property. Become a Restoration Technician!
- Fire & Smoke Restoration Technician
- Odor Control Technician
- Upholstery & Fabric Cleaning Technician
- Water Damage Restoration Technician
- Highly-trained Microbial Remediation Technicians
- Advanced equipment for removal and restoration - drying efforts with professional equipment
- Desiccant dehumidifiers and preventative measures - treating surfaces with antimicrobial solutions
- Effectively remove and prevent spread of colonies throughout the property
As a licensed commercial and residential contractor in Nevada and California, our team can offer nearly two decades of construction experience.
SERVPRO offers cleaning services ranging from restaurant hoods to removing biohazard contaminants. We have the specialized training and products to get a property back to business, including any rebuilding and remodeling needs.
YEARS IN BUSINESS
WHY WORK WITH US?
Located in Stateline, Nevada with a beautiful view of Lake Tahoe, our office is a fun work environment that offers paid training and more.
Great Health Benefits
Employee Birthdays Celebrated
We Are Hiring
Construction Crew Member
- Assist with repair projects
- Primarily paint, tape, and texture drywall
- Assist with demolition on mitigation projects
- Follow all safety procedures on the job site
- Resolve problems quickly
- Clean and maintain vehicles, equipment, and warehouse areas
- Crawl space investigation, mitigation and rebuilding tasks
- Must pass drug test and have clean driving record
- Promote and sell franchise services in assigned territory, which results in meeting or exceeding assigned sales goals.
- Grow and develop customer base by utilizing a systematic process to identify new prospects and to routinely contact and follow up with customers.
- Conduct repetitive contact calls to build relationships and educate the customer on why SERVPRO is the best cleaning and restoration company.
- Utilize the quarterly Marketing Media Kit to market SERVPRO services and to sell the benefits.
- Provide and communicate clear and accurate pretesting, scoping of services, and job estimates.
- Monitor and follow-up on all assigned jobs ensuring that customer needs are met.
- Paid Training available
- Perform services as assigned, following SERVPRO production guidelines.
- Communicate with the customer to make sure that all needs are met.
- Support crew chief and other production personnel as needed.
- Clean and maintain vehicles, equipment, warehouse and office areas as needed.
- Production processes are performed according to guidelines and work orders.
- Communications to crew chief and customer are timely.
- Jobs are completed at or beyond customer expectations.
Construction Project Manager
- Manage a wide range of functions necessary to obtain and successfully execute reconstruction projects.
- Ensure a high quality of service in all dealings with customers, clients, subcontractors and resource providers involved in reconstruction services.
- Project initiation: evaluate and sell projects while educating customers on the process.
- Planning: identify and document scope of work, review estimates, ensure permits and maintain client communications.
- Execution: review budgets, create schedule and timeline, identify subcontractors and other resources, negotiate terms and set expectations with customers and clients.
- Perform all accounting, payroll, taxes, financial reports and record keeping functions.
- Track and manage all accounts receivable and payable.
- Assist with administrative office tasks such as computer back-up, correspondence, job file management, phone handling and weekly reports as needed.
- Perform all office administrative tasks related to customer calls, job management and tracking, scheduling of jobs and customer satisfaction activities.
- Perform basic accounting duties relating to accounts receivable, accounts payable, payroll, and banking.
- Perform general office duties such as drafting correspondence, filing and creating reports.
- Direct financial planning, record keeping, reporting, and cash management for small to mid-size company.
- Must be proficient in QuickBooks online.
- Prepare all monthly, quarterly, and annual financial statements and reports.
- Create annual department budgets
- Analysis of every P&L line item to determine way to reduce cost
- Monitoring job completion to ensure that invoices are sent out in a timely manner.
- Review job estimates to ensure accuracy and maximum yield
- Analyze and improve cash flow, oversee all expenses, and ensure that efficient and effective controls are in place to prevent and/or detect errors, omissions and irregularities
- Handle the construction process from our office.
- Work with repair/remodel computer software.
- Coordinate sub-contractor scheduling
- Coordinate projects; Communicate changes and progress
- Schedule material deliveries
We Celebrate You!
John and Kimber Allen
John and Kimber Allen started their first SERVPRO franchise in 2002: SERVPRO of Carson City/Douglas County/South Lake Tahoe, prior to 2002, they were affiliated with SERVPRO through extended family connections. Owning a SERVPRO franchise has helped them contribute to the communities they cherish in terms of service and philanthropy. It is John and Kimber's priority to cultivate and instill personal growth in each SERVPRO team member. In addition to running a successful franchise, the Allens recently celebrated 25 years of marriage, and have had the privilege to raise three boys.
Zoltan has been with us since 2005. He oversees our production crew, calling on 25+ years of expertise in custom flooring, cabinetry and damage mitigation to produce incredible, professional results. A native of Hungary, Zoltan settled into Northern Nevada in 1989.
Laura has been with SERVPRO since 2016. She hails from Southern CA and worked in management for 10 years for Port of Subs. She is IICRC Water certified. Her favorite thing about her job are all the great people on Team Allen. When she isn't working she enjoys spending time with her family and new grand baby!
Joe's background includes experience in sales & marketing, management in travel/leisure/hospitality industry, production & construction in set/stage design (Entertainment Industry). He is IICRC certified in Fire damage restoration. Joe loves the "purpose & what SERVPRO stands for." He likes to be out in the field meeting new clients and networking. When he's not at work, Joe enjoys playing guitar and other instruments. When the weather is warm you can find him on the golf course or hiking in the Sierra's.
A Connecticut native, Sarah makes her home in South Lake Tahoe. Her background includes experience in bookkeeping, business management and project management. Her favorite thing about working at SERVPRO is her co-workers! She greatly enjoys helping people in need. When she is not at work, you can find her hiking, swimming, boating, snowshoeing or skiing.
Human Resources Administrator
Toni has been with Team Allen since 2013 and has served as Office Manager as well as HR Admin. Toni hails from South Florida and has senior level management experience in the HVAC industry. She is IICRC certified as a water damage restoration technician. Toni loves working for employers who "care for you and prepare for you." When she is not at work, she enjoys hiking and cooking for friends and family.
Born and raised in South Lake Tahoe, Austin has been with Team Allen since 2015. He especially likes doing demo and the rebuild process. Austin is IICRC certified as a Water Damage Restoration Technician. When he isn't at work, Austin enjoys ski racing, target shooting, metal crafting and working on his diesel truck.
Armando likes biohazard jobs because he likes helping people. "A day at SERVPRO is always different; it's never the same and I like that. We give each other a hard time sometimes, but we are like a family; we love and care for each other." When he isn't at work, Armando enjoys drawing, working on his truck and spending time with friends and family. "I want to change the world for the best."
What Employees Say
"I have been given the awesome opportunity to grow and further my career with a promotion from Marketing Rep to Production Manager."
"The schedule flexibility allows me to do some of my own things giving me a great work-life balance. Plus we get to choose what music we listen to in the office!"
"I've been with this company for over 13 years and have had the fortune to learn, teach, and help our clients in their time of need."